Posted on Jun 4, by Daisy Wright
After my Mother passed away recently, I took a respite from everything for several weeks, including my business. I just couldn’t motivate myself to do anything, but I used the time to ask and answer my own questions:
- What did it take for me to make the decision to move to Canada?
- What did it take to apply for and get a job at the UN while I was enroute to Canada?
- What did it take to negotiate my salary with my first Canadian employer when the initial offer was not what I expected?
- What did it take to get a teaching position at Sheridan College?
- What did it take to start my business?
- What did it take to write my book?
Click Career Musings blog to read the full post.